The Military and Veterans Employment Expo (MVEE) hiring event is 100% FREE, the ONLY request is employers MUST have jobs available and ready to hire in order to register for this event. Companies that pay commission only or educational institutions are ineligible to participate. On the registration page, you will be asked to provide the number of jobs you anticipate having available, as well as, the type of jobs. We highly suggest a hiring authority to be present for the duration of the event to conduct initial interviews and make job offers on-site.
*Registration will be by e-mail only. Please send the following information to Bill Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please include the following information:
Number of Jobs available:
Type of jobs available:
Once the information is received, you will be sent a link to our online registration. This year, we will be looking for about 200 companies with jobs available to attend the hiring event on 18 May 17.
Important: What makes this event so special is the two additional training days associated with the MVEE on 16-17 May 17. This year, the training will be Industry/Company Focused. It will be focused on how to get a job with that specific industry. We will select 10 companies from each industry to conduct a panel briefing in order to answer general questions about your industry/company. At the conclusion of this panel discussion, each company on the panel will proceed to their individual room to talk about their companies resume requirements, application process, hiring and interview processes.
As we get a little closer to the event, we will supply you with additional information. If you would like to commit to being one of the companies for this training, please indicate your desire to participate on the initial e-mail to Bill Price. Each company chosen will be asked to allocate 2-3 staff members for a period of 4 hours.
…This is YOUR opportunity to be one-on-one with potential candidates prior to the Expo. This is a win/win opportunity and a jump on the competition.
In addition to our Expo we will be hosting a Virtual Hiring Event. If you would like to participate, I will need the following information from you by 1 Apr 17:
* Company logo in .jpg or .gif format;
* 1-2 paragraph company summary that would also express your hiring needs
* Company URL to your website hiring page
* If you would like and have readily available, a PowerPoint or MP4 formatted video to showcase your company.
* Projected/confirmed open vacancies within your company
The Virtual Job Fair will be available 24 hours 7 days a week for the month of May with worldwide outreach. The benefits of participating in the Virtual Information Session include:
* The opportunity to brand your company and your job openings
* The ability to reach passive or out of state and/or country job seekers; this specific event is being marketed to transitioning service members who are currently serving overseas, and anticipated to return stateside within 45 days of the event.
* There is no time commitment from you or your company - you do not have to be present
* Job seekers will have the chance to review and research your company and be more prepared at the job fair, allowing you more time to assess their skills during the job fair
* Plus, there is no additional cost!
We sincerely hope you are as excited as we are for this event! Join "Colorado MVS" group on LinkedIn to stay connected - updates of events, jobs, discussions and assistance with our Nations Heroes.